Friday, November 2, 2007

Trunk or Treat yo!


Eating candy and hanging out with Papa Bee in the back of the car.



So, I realized on my way to the party that my shirt could be mistaken for a costume - - a swamp lady? A fashion conscious hunter? Well, it's no costume and I was just hoping nobody would ask who I was supposed to be.



This car gets my vote for best presentation.

13 comments:

Sid said...

So cute linds- looks like you guys are having a blast there. Hope all is well. Cute bee costume!

Paige said...

That trunk is almost as scary as mine!!! Josephine looks so so cute. Especially in her glasses and antennas. I love that Ben wore them as his costume. If only Josie would have worn her hunter costume with the lace collar that the brothers made her. You two could have been twins. Love you Jos.

Gramma Annie said...

That is some serious Trunk or Treating!!! They don't mess around where ever you guys are right now...I miss youxoxoxsis

Mandi said...

Ok, those glasses are rockin'. You GO Josie! Looks like fun! We missed you at teh Branch party....please come back!

Tia said...

Linds...those are the sweetest leg warmers ever. Josie looked adorable. She is such a cute baby. One of these days I want to see her in person!!

Anonymous said...

Omie checking in...

I am soooooo...excited to get to see the bumblebee family. Maybe Josie will model her costume for me while I'm there. I love her picture where she is holding a sucker in each hand. Josie's got her daddies sweet tooth.

Love you guys and see you soon.
Omie

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Thanks for your support Linds! Hopefully it'll be better today...that's how it goes I guess! Josie is the cutest little bee, how fun! Take care and keep in touch.

Kim said...

cutest bee ever.

Anonymous said...

I have congrats to both spouses:
*Lindog- I have NEVER seen cuter pictures of a cuter Halloween Bumble Bee. The best is when she is strutting her way away from you with her little bum in the air.

*Banjo- Your Bee Costume is AWESOME! I already know what we are doing next Halloween.....Jason is gonna be Mr. Bee, and I will be the misses. Yes, yellow/black strapped tights and tu-tu. Love you all!

Lindsay B. said...

Linds - you should have put on a bonnet and gone as a polygamist wife :)

Kirsten said...

OK! So I love those little leggings. Where did you get those? Too cute for words.

Morgan said...

Linds, I saw this t-shirt on a website and thought of your little peanut...

http://goodonpaperdesign.com/Shop/BabyT_Peanut_1.html

Stacie Trevino said...

Cutest Bumblebee 2007. I am awarding Josie right now! Her costume is to die for! And I think you should say you were a fashion concious hunter with pride Linds. You may be the first!!