Christmas is my favorite time of year. In past years I haven't really decorated much since we've gone home for the whole month of December. It's kind of hard to feel like it's Christmas in a temporary apartment in 75 degree Alabama, but I've got this new policy to decorate the best you can no matter where you are. So, here's Josie trimming our $1 tree.


If you are having trouble getting into the Christmas spirit, this sweet link can help you:
http://www.ehow.com/how_3565_christmas-spirit.html
PS: Is there anything cuter than a baby girl in tights?!
13 comments:
Nothing better than a baby girl in tights. Especially Jos. I love your Charlie Brown tree thats just her size. You are really giving 110%. Thats what I love about you. I miss you guys so much. I can't stand it.
That is so darling of her making her tree beautiful!! so cute in tights! xoxosis
DUH! there is absolutely nothing cuter than a little baby girl in little white tights...and then on the other hand, there is absolutely nothing cute about a 25-year old woman in white tights (I tried it out and trust me...NOT CUTE).
That is true about the comment above...NOTHING cute, and I say, NOTHING cute about a 27 year old in white tights! Ha! Josie, however, looks so stinkin' cute in those tights I just want to pinch her little legs. We need to get Tessa and Josie together soon for another reunion!
Wow Josie is starting to remind me of Elizabeth Taylor with all these glamour shots of her! she is much cuter than liz taylor, and she doesnt howl
Wow, Josie is getting so big! I knew you'd always have your little girl in tights...you tight lover. That tree is so cute. Way to go.
She is getting so big. I love the Christmas tree that is her size she probably loves it.
Omie Kerstin,
Josie is the cutest baby girl in tights that there ever was. Love her examining the Christmas ball. Josie's uncle Chris did that and then proceeded to bite into it. Not a good thing! Can't wait to see the Christmas photo release.
Love you guys!
That kid is so cute. every picture I see I cannot tell if she has linz's genes or bens. Every picture shows a different perspecitve. Doesn't matter either way cause she is so cute.
That is the cutest baby tree. Josie looks like she's really concentrating on the decorating. Way to start her young.
I love this post because it makes me feel normal. I too, have had a hard time finding that Christmas spirit with 85 degree temps. and sunny everyday (I'm still stuck in Aug), and... I too, have a one dollar tree, and I too, think that there is nothing cuter than a baby girl in tights.
I'm off to that link to try and feel some christmas.
Oh sweet Josie! You are most definitley THE hottest baby around in your little tights. Tell your mom to go buy some with the frilly lace on the butt. Those were always my favorite!
Woah. Jose is really starting to look like Ben. Especially in that last picture. I think it's safe to say she's going to have the notorious lip movements ben gets when he plays guitar
Post a Comment