Veteran's Day has a new meaning for our little family - and I've never been more thankful for the many blessings that I enjoy as an American, and more grateful for those who defend our freedom. I love my Airman!
Bean...You know I just burst into tears just like baby. I love Veteran's Day. I was a little bit cranky cuz I didn't have the day off and I wanted to celebrate and attend the parade. I think my school is the only school in America that had class today. I suspended 2 students today for talking disrespectful about Veteran's Day. I felt a little more defensive than normal this year. I love my airman little Benny boy too. Thank you for everything you do for us and our country Ben and all the others in the military.
with men like ben on the frontlines, our wives and children can sleep soundly knowing that our borders are secure of any aliens...at least aliens of this planet...whahaha.
8 comments:
I am so so so proud to know you!!!!Thankyou for all you are to all of us!!! You are a BEAUTIFUL family!!xoxoxosis
Bean...You know I just burst into tears just like baby. I love Veteran's Day. I was a little bit cranky cuz I didn't have the day off and I wanted to celebrate and attend the parade. I think my school is the only school in America that had class today. I suspended 2 students today for talking disrespectful about Veteran's Day. I felt a little more defensive than normal this year. I love my airman little Benny boy too. Thank you for everything you do for us and our country Ben and all the others in the military.
I love the action pic inside the heli...this gives Ben some serious street cred!
oh yeah - and Veteran's Day freaking rules now! Thanks for serving our country Ben!
Ben...you are the man. You know how I feel about your new job...
Way to serve our country and be a good hubby to my friend.
I love Veterans day!!! I love Bengie... and I love that he along with thousands of others are serving our country! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
with men like ben on the frontlines, our wives and children can sleep soundly knowing that our borders are secure of any aliens...at least aliens of this planet...whahaha.
Post a Comment