Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's finally here! Okay, so I know Josie may not get it yet, but we still love Halloween and any excuse to dress her up (and slip her a little candy of course)....
Sweet Honeybee...

More sugar please!

Yeah right - like she'd wear these antenna for more than 3 seconds!

See ya!

Flashback to last year, and the world's tiniest mummy!

13 comments:

Lorilee said...

I couldn't 'bee' happier to see little Jos all dressed up.
She looks so cute, I love the leg warmers.

Lindsay B. said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest little thing EVER! I love her little bum shot - she is one cute BUMble bee :)

Lindsay B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mandy said...

So cute! Love the baby leggins!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Linds. Josie is the cutest thing ever. Tessa was also an insect, she was a ladybug. Too bad my camera battery is a goner so I have to get a new 50 dollar battery before my blog gets updated. :(

kaye said...

I'm very impressed you dressed up your, what was she, 1 week old last year? She was cute then and even cuter now. I love the costume! Happy Halloween!

Emily said...

Cute costumes, Lindsey! That mummy is to die for!

Tonya Bennett said...

How sweet...cutest bee ever! I can't believe Josie is a year already!

Unknown said...

Linds, She is so cute. I can't believe she's already a year!!

Mandi said...

Oh my GOSH! That is freakin' cute. The leg warmers ROCK. She is by far the cutest bee I have seen!

whit said...

She is perfect! Did you make the costume? Love it.

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh she looks so freaking cute i love her baby legs. I also loved the mummy costume. We miss you guys

Stacie Trevino said...

L-O-V-E love the bumblebee bum!