Guess who's here? Josie's grandma Kerstin!! We're so happy to have her visiting. It's her first time to Montgomery, and we're having so much fun showing her around. She's been spoiling us with her gourmet cooking - citrus roasted chicken, roasted fig pork tenderloin, balsamic tomato soup....the list goes on! We are so lucky to have such an amazing mother and grandma for our sweet little Josie. Josie is so excited to have her grandma here that she's started breakdancing.
When she gets home will she please give me the recipes to all those, especially the tomato soup? Or better yet, will she come to my house and cook too?
Remember when Amy and I would break dance in the laundry room cuz that was the only place with lanoleum? We would put one knee pad on and spin around on our knees. We were tight! I love Peanut's tights. How flippin cute. Tell Kerstin hi and that I am going to come to din next time i'm home.
Mom, you need to get back here to cook for Jason especially. We always suffer when you leave out of town. Josie is so dang cute. You can totally tell she knows she is adorable....Geez Jose.... SHOW OFF! P.S. Jose, Aunt Ery has tights almost exactly like those ones!!! Twinners!
6 comments:
When she gets home will she please give me the recipes to all those, especially the tomato soup? Or better yet, will she come to my house and cook too?
Oh, and did Tommy teach her how to breakdance?
Remember when Amy and I would break dance in the laundry room cuz that was the only place with lanoleum? We would put one knee pad on and spin around on our knees. We were tight! I love Peanut's tights. How flippin cute. Tell Kerstin hi and that I am going to come to din next time i'm home.
Mom, you need to get back here to cook for Jason especially. We always suffer when you leave out of town.
Josie is so dang cute. You can totally tell she knows she is adorable....Geez Jose.... SHOW OFF!
P.S. Jose, Aunt Ery has tights almost exactly like those ones!!! Twinners!
love the break dancing.... she must have learned that from her Mom.
AWE!!!!! Look at my Beatiful mother enjoying her fist grandchild. These picture make me happy
Post a Comment