We are so excited that our sweet little nephew Nathan Matthew Romney arrived today! Congratulations Laurie, Matt, Nick, Chloe, and Mia!! We can't wait to meet him!
Way to be on it, Linds. I knew I could find a pic from one of you guys. He looks so tiny and cute. Laurie looks like a supermodel, not a new mom of 20 minutes. Way to go Romney's, four is the new six.. you just wait!. Congrats--
Ooooh seeing that baby gets me excited! Almost time! I SO wish you guys were here! And she looks GRAET for just having a baby..wow! Any chance you're coming to visit next semester?
5 comments:
I can't wait to see who this baby looks like. JC already has his female twin...
Oh my he is beautiful!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his name!!!xoxoxsis
Way to be on it, Linds. I knew I could find a pic from one of you guys. He looks so tiny and cute. Laurie looks like a supermodel, not a new mom of 20 minutes. Way to go Romney's, four is the new six.. you just wait!. Congrats--
Oh, Bean, I absolutely love him. I think he looks like Jace. So maybe he will have a boy twin too. Bless his little day old heart.
Ooooh seeing that baby gets me excited! Almost time! I SO wish you guys were here! And she looks GRAET for just having a baby..wow!
Any chance you're coming to visit next semester?
Post a Comment