Oh man! You guys are gonna make me cry! I freaking love it! I only wish I was there to see the people I love and eat some of that yummy cake too! Maybe you can mail me a piece??? Linds, you know how to do practically ANYTHING, so I figure you can find a way to send a slice my way. And I call the piece with my name on it!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS! MISS YOU! *Muah*
This blogger thing is whacked. I click one link, I cant see josie blog. I click another and i can. no link allows me to Paige's blog.....man. It cannot be this difficult. I'de love a Romney Tshirt. I'll support it when i'm not wearing my Ron Paul shirt that has a pic of Hillary Clinton and says "dont vote for sloppy seconds" ok it's mean, and RP has whack Ideas, but anything to make sure people know Billary Clinton is a whack job. Anyways, I love josie and miss her so much. Same with my bro and linz. I hope to see you guys soon. Life is nothing without family
4 comments:
That was nice of you to whip that cake up...Happy birthday Er...
Oh man! You guys are gonna make me cry! I freaking love it! I only wish I was there to see the people I love and eat some of that yummy cake too! Maybe you can mail me a piece??? Linds, you know how to do practically ANYTHING, so I figure you can find a way to send a slice my way. And I call the piece with my name on it!!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS! MISS YOU! *Muah*
sweet cake. happy birthday erika. I had a dream about you the other night.. you were on Family Feud and got in a fight with the host.
This blogger thing is whacked. I click one link, I cant see josie blog. I click another and i can. no link allows me to Paige's blog.....man. It cannot be this difficult. I'de love a Romney Tshirt. I'll support it when i'm not wearing my Ron Paul shirt that has a pic of Hillary Clinton and says "dont vote for sloppy seconds" ok it's mean, and RP has whack Ideas, but anything to make sure people know Billary Clinton is a whack job. Anyways, I love josie and miss her so much. Same with my bro and linz. I hope to see you guys soon. Life is nothing without family
Post a Comment