I can't believe Nick and Chloe turned 7 yesterday! It doesn't seem like very long ago that they were born - When Laurie found out she was pregnant, we were so excited to have a niece or nephew, then to find out we would get both at once was too good to be true. They were the sweetest babies, and we were all so lucky to get to spend so much time with them when they were tiny. I lived with Laurie and helped her with the babies for a little while, and that was one of the best times of my life! I learned so much from watching Laurie with these sweetie pies. They used to be "the babies," then "the twins," but they've grown out of that, into their own little separate people - just Nick and Chloe. I love them so much and I'm so grateful to be their aunt. I hope your birthday was so much fun Nickerbock and Chloe-bug!
xoxo

5 comments:
They are so cute! Happy Birthday kiddies!
Happy Birthday cutie pies!!! You and Paige were so great to help Laurie with her twins!! I can't imagine having 2 babies at a time!!! I KNOW I would have only had 2 kids and not 6! You are so sweet Linds!xoxosis
I seriously can't look at pics of my nieces and nephew without getting teary. I love them so much...
What cutie pies! I love the toothless photos.
Linds,
Thanks for the cute post! It made the twinners feel special!
Love,
Laurie
Post a Comment