Bird watchers rock. My little nephews are so obsessed with birds that Sara had to buy them each a bird watchers book for car rides...one was simply not enough to go around. In fact, I think they might even keep them in their church bag now. Also, whenever I see a cool bird, they are only impressed if I know the exact species...you have to know what type of eagle, hawk or crane or they simply don't care. I learn a lot from those kids though...they even taught me that Swoop is a Red Tailed Hawk.
Bird watching...what a wonderful hobby. Josie looks so cute in that box of peanuts. So, I saw a picture of you and Nikki when you were little on her blog, and couldn't BELIEVE how much Josie looks like you. Same exact eyes. So cute.
5 comments:
You guys are total bird nerds. I like the pic and the reflection of the trees. It reminds me of the crazy birds at the coast.
Not only do you love birdies, your daughter gives the birdie! ha. Love the pic of cute-as-a-peanut Josie in the box!
Bird watchers rock. My little nephews are so obsessed with birds that Sara had to buy them each a bird watchers book for car rides...one was simply not enough to go around. In fact, I think they might even keep them in their church bag now. Also, whenever I see a cool bird, they are only impressed if I know the exact species...you have to know what type of eagle, hawk or crane or they simply don't care. I learn a lot from those kids though...they even taught me that Swoop is a Red Tailed Hawk.
I am impressed by your bird-naming skills! I would have guessed it was an ibis or something.
Bird watching...what a wonderful hobby. Josie looks so cute in that box of peanuts. So, I saw a picture of you and Nikki when you were little on her blog, and couldn't BELIEVE how much Josie looks like you. Same exact eyes. So cute.
Post a Comment