
Josie's 1st birthday party was pretty wild - if you think partying at home with your parents is wild.

I couldn't decide on a theme for her cake, so I decided to go with totally wild and wacky.

Starting out slow...

Not so sure....

Digging in!


This is fun!

Uh, what do you think you're doing dad?

This cake is history.

She started eating off her arms when they were coated well enough.

This cake is totally a has-been!

The after-party.

18 comments:
Love the cake, Love the hat, and love the crazy party with her parents. What was in that empty bottle she has during the after party? She looks hilarious. Shirt undone, empty bottle, belly full of cake. Man I am so sad I couldn't be there!!! Love you baby girl.
She has this funny habit of latching onto something and carrying it around ALL day - - once she has latched on, you CANNOT take it away from her. Today was the empty water bottle. Yesterday was a hanger.
Oh man. Don't worry, I am already crying and Ash's party isn't until Saturday. She is so adorable, and I love how happy she is!
Oh I love her. Happy Birthday Josephine Clark Hill. Is it too soon to start calling her that?
She is so dear!!! That was such a cute cake Linds and did you make her Hat! youarethebombmom.com xoxoxsis
Cute cake Linz! Okay, I was dying laughing over her eating the cake off her arms. Do you think they have as much fun as we do watching them? She is sooo flipping cute. I can't believe she's one!
What a cutie. We're so sad we couldn't be with you to celebrate! Time does fly I can't believe she's already 1. We miss you guys so much. Looks like a fun party. Take care.
Love the pictures - I am still laughing! I wish I could leave my shirt unbuttoned after I eat an entire cake...oh to be a baby again :)
So cute!! I love the frosting mess. I can't believe she is 1 already. That seemed like it went by so fast. Happy Birthday to your darling little Peanut!
So cute- Isn't it so fun to watch them grow. I can't believe she is already 1! Time flies. Hope you guys are doing well. Josie is so cute, and a little miss Ben!
Happy birthday Josie! Love your too cute cake!
oh i freaking love her. I love how much she loves sweets now you know you will have to make her a cake like once a week or she will have a major melt down. Give her a big hug from us we miss you guys.
Linds, seriously that was the cutest party ever... Way to make the best of the small guest list! I guess if there were more people there Jos couldn't have hung out with her belly showing. You put me to major shame. Rafe hasn't even had his birthday party yet one month late. Can you say loser?
Happy Birthday Josie! I can't believe you are a year old. Looks like you had a great party with Mom and Dad! Wish we could have been there.
I'm so impressed with your cake making skills. Looks like a fun party.
NO NO NO! I can NOT believe she is ONE! I am sad we missed it. We loved having friends to share Marlee's first birthday with. We miss you guys! Kiss your BIG GIRL for us...wish I could myself! Does this mean it is time for another??
I honestly cannot believe Josie is 1! She has grown soooooo much. Obviously both she and her dad have major sweet tooths, so like Tiana said, be prepared for meltdowns if sweets aren't available 24/7. And seriously Linds, what a cute cake!!!! Can you make me one for my birthday and somehow send it through the mail? I'm super jealous! Happy Birthday Jose! I love you!!!!
wild and wacky is definitely the way to go on the cake... it looks so cute, and so does Josie. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment