Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Birthday Baby

Happy Birthday to my sweet, beautiful baby girl! I have mixed emotions on this very special day: a little sad to realize how fast babies really do grow up, extremely happy to have had such an amazing year with her, and so excited to continue to watch her learn and grow. She is such an amazing little person and I feel so lucky to be her mother. My heart aches with overwhelming love for her, and I hope I can learn and grow with her - and be a better mom to her every day.
We wish all of our family and friends could be here to celebrate our little birthday girl, but we'll take lots of pictures all day long and have you in our hearts!


Happy Birthday sweet Josephine!

10 comments:

Lindsay B. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE JOSIE! I love your little pony tail and that sweet smile you always have!

Lindsay Romney said...

Happy birthday Josie! It's amazing at how much she looks like you! Babies grow way too fast, but each year justs get better and better!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Happy Birthday Josie! I can't believe it's been a year for you guys! Hey, I made your famous brown bag apple pie the other day, it was so good, but not as good as when you made it. Troy even liked :) Hey, sorry my blog is broken down, i'm workin on fixing it, i have no idea what happened!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Josie! LOVE that piggie on top of her head!

Paige said...

Happy birthday Josephine!! I love you so much and wish I was there to celebrate! You look so grown up on the swings. No more birthdays for awhile. I want to stay tiny. Love you peanut...

Stacie Trevino said...

Linds,
I can't believe Josie is already one! Jay just turned six months and got his first tooth and I feel like he is so big. I can only imagine how crazy it must be to see your precious little girl turn one! She is so cute!

Kirsten said...

Oh my word! I can't believe how fast that year went by. We miss you guys like crazy.

Kirsten said...

Oh and happy birthday Josie! ;)

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Happy Birthday Josie! Come visit your best bud Tessa anytime. We'll have a slumber party and stay up crying in the night! ;)

Kim said...

Happy birthday to Josie she is so sweet. I'm thinking the same thing about Van everyday he gets bigger and bigger and it's so exciting but at the same time you feel like you are losing your little baby! It's crazy how fast they grow.