Today on a whim, Jos and I decided to drive to the beach - - and it's so beautiful! I kinda just drove until I hit the ocean, but I ended up in the cutest little beach town with tons of surfers and cute houses. I LOVE IT! I can't wait to go back...



and here's one sweet wave just asking to be surfed...
17 comments:
It looks beautiful there on the Jersey shore! So do you Linds!! How is the house hunting? Where are you now on the base? No matter where you end up...your new friends will be blessed to have you! I love that you and Jose are best friends...miss you! xoxoxsis
I love the beach..I can't wait to move to Jersey. I love to fly by the seat of my pants. I'm ready for my Jersey boyfriend to find me too.
I like Josie's fierce runway model look in the second picture. What fun to explore. Paige, are you moving there?!?
You are so lucky to be by a beach! Jose looks like Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (must use proper names these days) but cuter x 200%. I thought of this as I looked at the 2nd pic in the beach series. Sounds like you are enjoying NJ!!! And LIndz, pretty please get peeps to start leaving blog messages on my updated blog. I feel like a L.O.S.E.R.
I love you all!!!!
We went to Philly this weekend to visit the Menlove-Bohns, and I was so excited when Brandon told me we were less than an hour from Trenton! Next time we head up there we need to hang out.
Don't you love having your own little sidekick. It's the best!
Looks like so much fun. She is a doll.
so when can we visit? :)
let me know how much time you spend in the green room?
The water looks really pretty...and so do you.
Looks like fun! How are you guys doing with the house hunting and settling in? Hope all is well!
Looks like you're already living up life on the East coast. You and Jose are the cutest little duo I've ever seen. Was the beach cold?
I'm jealous you can just drive until you hit the beach, it looks really pretty.
Oh Josie you and Lauryn are twins she has that shirt too. You and your mom are adorable.
That looks like fun! I think Josie is doing her best "blue steel" in the 2nd pic. You guys are darling.
I'm so jealous. First of all the ocean alone is my favorite place on earth, but in October when it's still nice enough to go and your close enough to be able to drive. No fair. We miss you and I know secretly you wish you were coming back to V town for D Days.
you two are so cute..
I can't wait till we can hang out on the beach together every weekend. Josie is getting so big we miss you guys so much
Post a Comment