Monday, October 15, 2007

Sweetest face...

12 comments:

Paige said...

Bean..I want to eat her up. I need you to keep giving her ice cream, everytime she hands you her spoon. It's so funny how much she is like Ben with her sweet tooth. I miss her so much. I can't hardly stand it...

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh how i love this little one. She is so freaking cute especially with all that food on her face. I love it. We miss that little Peanut.

derrickfam said...

Oh man. She looks like a doll. I love her little hippo pegs (That's what I call all little kid teeth...I'm not calling jose a hippo. hhh) And is her hair in a pony????!

Morgan said...

Look at those eyes! She is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Omie checking in...

Oh how I miss seeing that sweet face each day. Josie definitely is a Clark with her sweet tooth. You can blame grandpa for that since he gave her a taste of vanilla ice cream when she was 2 weeks old.
Love you guys and I hope I did this right!

Lindsey said...

Yay! I was just thinking tonight I wish you could comment Kerstin - - way to go!! xoxo.

Em N. said...

Wow Linds... she is the total peanut package- big blue eyes, cute round cheeks, and the sweetest little smile. By far the cutest peanut I've ever seen!

Gramma Annie said...

WOW look how long her pony is getting!!! She Is so blessed to have you for her mom!!! xoxoxsis

Anonymous said...

I am glad Jose followed in the Clark footsteps and has a major sweet tooth....just keep her away from Big Red, and you are free to use Aunt Erry's teeth as an example as to why never to start that bad habit :)
I miss you guys! I just wish I could give her a virtual hug!
Love you all!

whit said...

Argh! I love her so much!

whit said...

I mean Argh! in a "wish I got to see her and you guys more" way, not in a Captain Feathersword/Jack Sparrow way. Just to clarify.

CnLAland said...

Oh man...they don't come much cuter than that! Messy face pics are my favorites!