Oh how I love this little babe! Today I was watching her sleep and having the kind of mom-moment where you realize how lucky you really are. I thank Heavenly Father every day for this sweet peanut who makes my life so amazingly happy.
Bean I wasn't ready to cry, but of course I got all teary. I am so lucky to be the luckiest favorite aunt in the world. Sometimes when I think about "the kids" I burst into tears because I miss them all so much. I might be a little obsessed, but I love them so much that it makes my heart hurt. I need a bigger heart.
Like Paige, I got teary when I saw Josie. She is so dang cute. You truly are blessed! Tell Josie her Aunt Erry and Uncle Jason have a present for her 1st birthday on it's way!! Linds, on my blog I am having a poll for a name for my card business, because I need to figure one out ASAP....so go ahead and cast your vote. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
10 comments:
That is the sweetest little pic. You are such a good mom linz. And she is the cutest little peanut.
Geez Linds, talk about supermodels! That is my all-time favorite picture of you two ever. What beautiful girls you both are!
Bean I wasn't ready to cry, but of course I got all teary. I am so lucky to be the luckiest favorite aunt in the world. Sometimes when I think about "the kids" I burst into tears because I miss them all so much. I might be a little obsessed, but I love them so much that it makes my heart hurt. I need a bigger heart.
Linds you two are such sweetie pies....I hope I enjoyed m babies as much as you do..they are gifts from God! I miss you.xoxoxosis
I love that picture...such a real mommy moment.
Like Paige, I got teary when I saw Josie. She is so dang cute. You truly are blessed! Tell Josie her Aunt Erry and Uncle Jason have a present for her 1st birthday on it's way!!
Linds, on my blog I am having a poll for a name for my card business, because I need to figure one out ASAP....so go ahead and cast your vote. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
I like the rest of them got a bit teary eyed too! :) When would be a good time to visit you guys?
Bean your hair looks cute in this pic. Can we buy our tickets for Thanksgiving tomorrow?
Every time i see her i think she can't get any cuter...but then she goes and stuns me again. We miss you all.
LOVE this photo Linds..I love the look on your face, and the sun behind you....
Post a Comment