Bad weather and a cold delayed our one year photoshoot, but we finally got out today - and it was such a perfect day! And I have to say she was the perfect little model - - and I STILL can't believe she's 1...
Bean, I lovelovelove the dress. And I can't believe she is one either. I miss her like mad. I love the top pic of her baby blues. She is the sweetest thing ever. I still haven't mailed her a present. Can you ask her what she wants?
What a cute granddaughter I have. Not that I'm biased or anything! I can hardly wait to see her next week. Hopefully she will remember me. P.S. I'm excited to see you and Ben too! Love you guys
Such cute pictures I can't believe how pretty her eyes are and that she's already one. I think when I started looking at your blog she was a tiny baby, I can't believe how fast time goes.
I cannot believe that there is a person on earth that is so perfect in every single way. I think I might sell my soul for her big blue eyes....hmmm????
11 comments:
Bean, I lovelovelove the dress. And I can't believe she is one either. I miss her like mad. I love the top pic of her baby blues. She is the sweetest thing ever. I still haven't mailed her a present. Can you ask her what she wants?
Seriously, get cuter!
So so so darling!!!Happy Happy Baby!xoxoxsis
grandma omie,
What a cute granddaughter I have. Not that I'm biased or anything! I can hardly wait to see her next week. Hopefully she will remember me.
P.S. I'm excited to see you and Ben too!
Love you guys
Those eyes are amazing! By the way, I just noticed that you have Dwight K. as one of your blog buddies...that just made my day.
Cute pics Jose! I love the top one with her cute little eyes peeking into the camera. I love that dress! so adorable.
Such cute pictures I can't believe how pretty her eyes are and that she's already one. I think when I started looking at your blog she was a tiny baby, I can't believe how fast time goes.
ps Zack says he hopes she doesn't have a problem dating younger men. (she has about 9 months on Van)
I cannot believe that there is a person on earth that is so perfect in every single way. I think I might sell my soul for her big blue eyes....hmmm????
Oh I love her so much she looks so cute in every one of these. I want a copy!!!
Seriously, could she be any cuter?
Post a Comment