Happy Birthday to the best dad in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. But really, I bet if there was a universe-wide dad contest, my dad would really win. He is the kind of dad other people wish they had - and I am lucky enough to really have! I love you dad. I ate one of these donuts at Dunkin Donuts just for you.
Hey my favorite people! I have started blogging again, so make sure you drop in every once in a while!!! Man, I miss you all. Ben, I hope you got your statue I gave Linds to give you. Linds, I love you, and Josie....I miss you like cah-ray-zee.
8 comments:
Your right- your dad is the best. Camo loves him too!
Happy Birthday Joe.. you really are the bomb.com/oneofthebestdadsintheuniverse
Lindsey we totally one the prize behind door number one. Dad is the bomb and everyone knows it. Thats what I love about him.
does that mean you are an official Eagles fan??? I sure hope so
Yeah, he is pretty great. I miss you!
Hey my favorite people! I have started blogging again, so make sure you drop in every once in a while!!! Man, I miss you all. Ben, I hope you got your statue I gave Linds to give you. Linds, I love you, and Josie....I miss you like cah-ray-zee.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY DEAR!!!XOXOXSIS
Linds,
I've always loved your dad. He is great. Happy Birthday Joe!
Post a Comment