Saturday, October 20, 2007

Mr. October

This is the start of a new feature on our blog: a monthly spotlight on a friend or loved one.

Our Special Friend of the month for October is Ben's brother, Jed! Jed is an electrical contractor, working in the Bay Area of Northern California. Jed's hobbies are surfing, skating, hunting, spearfishing, abalone diving, and spending time with his adorable girlfriend Cristen and her puppy Party Dog.

Jed's favorite book is Electricity for Dummies, his favorite food is surf 'n turf, and his favorite movie is Point Break. Congratulations on being this month's Special Friend!

8 comments:

Paige said...

I love love love Jed. Bless his little heart. He is so funny and so adorable, and reminds me so much of Ben. He is such a cute brother and uncle. Jed...I think I like your regular hair better than this long blonde stuff. Congratulations on your spotlight.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Love the spotlight Linds. Maybe one day I can be featured in your spotlight, if I'm cool enough. Glad you liked the post with us, the blast from the past picture. Miss you!

whit said...

I bid $253!

Sugar said...

What an awesome wig. Thanks for the header lindsey

derrickfam said...

all I can say is, "woah baby"

Lorilee said...

I love this new feature.
I once hung out with Jed, and we drove around and threw burritos at people and things on the street...well he did most of the throwing, I was too scared.

Lindsay B. said...

i don't know jed - but i do know that i love anyone that loves point break as much as i do!

Anonymous said...

Jed is my brother too and he is incredibly awesome and has a giant heart. He is super sweet and loves shredding Gnar-gnar-pow-pow. I wonder how corn rolls would look on that wig???
I love this new feature you have created....great idea!