Thanks for the reminder...I wish he was on Dave Letterman so he could say his name over and over like he always does. Dave wanted to know what Mitt was short for. He is so funny.
I've been a seriously bad Liljenquist by not watching Dave lately - he is so dang funny. And I think Mitt is so brave too!!! I just talked to Laurie and she was on her way to the show!
4 comments:
Thanks for the reminder...I wish he was on Dave Letterman so he could say his name over and over like he always does. Dave wanted to know what Mitt was short for. He is so funny.
Oh man...mitt has some serious guts to do all this. What a brave dude.
I've been a seriously bad Liljenquist by not watching Dave lately - he is so dang funny. And I think Mitt is so brave too!!! I just talked to Laurie and she was on her way to the show!
Post a Comment