Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Meet the real Josie...

I have been having so much fun watching little Josie learn and grow, and I've noticed something lately - even though babies arrive with their little personalities, they're kind of bottled up inside them for the first little bit, until they gain the physical abilities to express themselves. When she was tiny I felt her personality, or sometimes caught a certain look in her eyes that made me feel like she was so unique and wonderful, but everyday now I feel like I'm getting to know this sweet little peanut better. Her personality is busting out, and she is bursting at the seams with happy energy! Here are a few things that make her uniquely Josie:
1. That smile! And the fact that she loves to pose for the camera...

2. She loves water - swimming, bathing, drinking from the spout.

3. She's cat-crazy, sorry Aunt P.
4. She loves to talk! Her little voice is so adorable, and she knows how to use it! Her signature sound is a squeak that sounds like a little bird chirping.

5. She'd be the steam-rolling champ if they had a world championship.
Well those are 5 hearts, here's her one biggest hate: She absolutely hates getting dressed! Just the sight of an undershirt sends her into a sad tearful protest.

So, now you know the real Josie a little bit better!

14 comments:

Paige said...

Josie..I absolutely love your little smile. Good thing you are always smiling. Cuz I can't get enough. You might be the cutest thing ever! I want to eat you right up. But we are going to have to work on the whole cat situation...

Paige said...

This is the tenth time I've come back to look at this pic. I would make it my screen saver, but I don't know how on my mac. I'm totally not converted yet... Bean. Did you know Canlas doesn't use a digital camera? Just food for thought.

Kirsten said...

Josie's smile in that top picture is too adorable. I can see a lot of Clark in her. I'm so excited to see you guys more often when you move back to Utah (even if it's just for a short while).

derrickfam said...

Oh man...that top pic kills me. ha ha ha ha!! She is so adorable with that little cheeser. Hmmm..>I think I might know where she gets that?!!

Emily said...

Lindsey, she seriously is SO cute. I wish we were closer so our kids could play! But it sounds like you guys are leaving us in the midwest? I'm jealous!

Unknown said...

Linds, I can tell you just love being a mom. reading your blog reminds me why I love it too. I forget sometimes, with my wild 2 year old. josie is so cute by the way!

Tia said...

Linds--Just looking at that top huge smile makes me smile. She is so adorable. One of these days I will have to meet the real deal. Do you know where you guys are headed yet?? p.s. thanks for the bike tips!

Anne said...

I dig that smile with the two little teeth.

Em N. said...

Linds- HO-LY COW! Talk about cutest smile EVER in that top pic- well all of them really, but that one- are you kiddin' me? She's a doll!

Lorilee said...

Looks like everyone like the top photo.. I agree. I think it should be best Josie pic 2007.

Tonya Bennett said...

Too cute! She would be the best baby to photography because she smiles on demand. Hint! Hint! You could come see us and I'll have a little photo session for her! I wish it was that easy. Jana thinks Josie is the cutest baby ever too!

Mandi said...

Yay! I didn't know you guys had a blog. This is wonderful. When are you guys heading out of Vermillion? I REALLY hope it is not before I get back. Anyway, Josie looks as cute as ever. I wanna squeeze her. At least we can keep in touch this way now when you leave us.
Mandi

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I cannot stop looking at that picture of her totally cheesing for the camera at the top. I look at it at least ten times a day. It's my screen saver.

moms4mitt said...

Lil Josie is TOO cute!! Great smile - and you take great pics of her!

Thanks for the link and for supporting Mitt!!

Heather