Mia loves to make the laundry basket a cage and pretend like she's a puppy. Funny huh. Who's cute jeans are in the top basket? I think they must be Ben's and it kills me. He is so stylin and spoiled. I love that he is into designer jeans along with the rest of us. He will be the one to buy Josie 12 month True Religion jeans.
Okay...so I'm addicted to looking at your page and seeing how cute Josie is!! :) She is a doll, and you take such great pics! What a happy little girl...I'm with Court...does she ever get sad?!?
3 comments:
Mia loves to make the laundry basket a cage and pretend like she's a puppy. Funny huh. Who's cute jeans are in the top basket? I think they must be Ben's and it kills me. He is so stylin and spoiled. I love that he is into designer jeans along with the rest of us. He will be the one to buy Josie 12 month True Religion jeans.
She's always smiling! I need a picture of a pouting face...because I don't believe she's ever sad. What a cutie patootie.
Okay...so I'm addicted to looking at your page and seeing how cute Josie is!! :) She is a doll, and you take such great pics! What a happy little girl...I'm with Court...does she ever get sad?!?
Post a Comment