
Happy Anniversary Benny!! Ben and I have now been married 5 years, "so I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious." I read in a magazine that on your fifth anniversary you're supposed to give something made of wood...hmm, any ideas? A fellow blogger once told me that nobody wants to read a cheesy blog that is solely about how much you love your husband, but that's what mine is about today!! I am so happy and feel so lucky to be married to my best friend - who happens to be ULTRA handsome. Our love began the day Mr. Campbell paired us up as math partners, and here we are 13 years and a cute little peanut later - I guess we'll have to let Mr. Campbell know that 1 + 1 = 3!
I love you Benny!!!

8 comments:
He is the best husband ever. And super hot. The cutest thing is that when Abi met her super hot and extra nice boyfriend, she said..."Paige, I found a Ben!" That is the ultimate compliment Ben. So what did you give him? A woody? That was super nice of you...
Linds, I have the chills everywhere. The "1+1=3" really put me over the edge. I loved the post, and love you and Ben.
Maybe you could carve him a statue of yourself out of wood?
Hey Linds....Happy Anniversary! You guys are adorable....You cute little high school sweet hearts! I heard you had a uhaul parked outside your house! SCARY! When do you leave VerTown?
Congrats Linds! Five years is a long time...we are right there with you and the Youngs will soon join the club as well. Should I email Glover and thank him for making Geoff sit in the back of history class with me? Or rather, making Geoff sleep in the back of class. Good ol' WX, who knew so many of us would marry our fellow wildcats?
Linds, you are totally right. I know this sounds perverted (hey, we both lived in the midwest for a while...) but I always told my mom I wish that God made 2 Ben's because he was such the perfect guy. BUUUTTTT.....Sorry Ben. You lost to Jason in the end, but your still the BEST BRO EVER and a great hubby to your wife and Josie!!
Linds...congrats on the big annivers. For our 5th I got Peter a U of U flag (I figured the pole was wood...close enough). Anyways...you guys are such a cute couple!
Congrats guys! Ben is definitely a very ULTRA handsome man. And now even more so because he's going to be in uniform soon. They say once you make it to 7 years you're home free on the divorce rate. So cross your fingers 2 more years. hhhhh
Congrats and your little peanut is cute.
Post a Comment