The other night Ben was headed to Walmart to grab me some things I needed for dinner, and I realized that he and Josie had never been out without me! He stays home with her all the time, but he'd never taken her out all alone. So I decided it was about time - Ben was nervous, but it went swimmingly - this is how they left:

And this is how they returned:

What a good daddy.
9 comments:
First, I love that cupcake shirt. Way to go mom. Second, Looks like Josie had a great time with her dad. So much fun that she's all tuckered out. Ben and Jose make a cute pair. I miss you guys!!!!
Talk about twins..Ben you look like a million bucks. I can't tell you enough. Sleeping baby on daddy is one of the cutest things ever.
P.S. Jos..you look like a dream come true with your headband and cupcake shirt. I couldn't figure out what was different, but it was the bow. I love love love you.
That's so cute! You two are the cutest parents ever!
I never got to go on a daddy daughter to wal-mart. Josie is seriously so lucky to have such a good dad.
I showed Cody this post...just so he can see that boys can still be cute and cool even when they are Dads. Including the Gibson tee shirts.
I am glad that you found my blog. I will add you to my link list so we can stay in touch. She is a doll.
Beautiful.
Oh, I love it!! Please don't leave us!!!! Your little family is way too cute. Josie is such a sweet little thing, and she's getting so big. Anyway, I don't know when you are leaving good ol' Vermillion but I am on a late flight home Friday night (the 11) any chance I might catch you before you go? Let me know.
Mandi
BEN! Cutest Dad. She looks so much like you. I think she looks like Linz when she's holding her, but lately I think she might be turning into a Benette. Maybe you should consider changing her name.
Post a Comment