Josie got a new Jazz jersey and she got so excited, she starting bringing back the old school with Karl Malone "Special Delivery" dunk style. Little AK gettin' her game on in her exersaucer. Cutest game face.
Jos..That jersey is FS (freakin sweet) I love that it made of official mesh material. We needed someone in the fam to be AK47. Love it! You look so much bigger from a week ago...Sitting up all like a grown up. GO JAZZ!!! P.S. Amy tried to tell me to use the "secret" and put good vibes out by visualizing what it would feel like to win. So thats what I'm doing right now...
Perfect Mailman posture...I think that pose was on half the posters in Geoff's bedroom as a teenager. P.S. It may be criminal to have a child who is so ridiculously good looking.
Uhhh...has anyone else here seen Lindsey's signature mailman move she does on the slopes? I clearly know where Josie got that sweet move. She is taking after her mother through and through.
12 comments:
Now that is the cutest Jazz fan ever!! I didn't know they made uniforms so small!! I love the Karl Malone pose...so classic!! :)
She's got the Karl Malone dunk down!! Sweet shirt babe.
Jos..That jersey is FS (freakin sweet) I love that it made of official mesh material. We needed someone in the fam to be AK47. Love it! You look so much bigger from a week ago...Sitting up all like a grown up. GO JAZZ!!! P.S. Amy tried to tell me to use the "secret" and put good vibes out by visualizing what it would feel like to win. So thats what I'm doing right now...
They should have put Josie in at the 4th quarter tonight. Maybe we could have pulled through!
Perfect Mailman posture...I think that pose was on half the posters in Geoff's bedroom as a teenager. P.S. It may be criminal to have a child who is so ridiculously good looking.
I love the old school K.M. pose she is pulling, but I think I prefer the Heavy Metal Shop onsie over the Jazz/Kirilenko jersey.
Uhhh...has anyone else here seen Lindsey's signature mailman move she does on the slopes? I clearly know where Josie got that sweet move. She is taking after her mother through and through.
She seriously can't get any cuter.
Lindsey,
She is so darling. My little buddy does the same mailman pose! I think they may have discovered their heads or something...
Muranda
She's so cute in the first picture- she totally looks like she's posing! She's the cutest little mascot the Jazz could have!
you better be on some big trip or something...not blogging for 10 days?...you better have a good excuse.
I miss you.
Linds, she is so dang cute! You guys must be so happy. I hope all is well with you. Much love, Marcie B.
Post a Comment