
We started out last week in South Dakota and flew all the way to Utah.

A stop to pick up diapers included a swim in the salt water taffy bin.

Trying on Grandpa Joe's football helmet.

Snuggin' with Aunt Amy

Playing with Uncle Fudge.

Hangin' with Aunt P.

Gardening with Nanny.

Visiting Aunt Erika's new house.

Seeing the monkeys at the zoo with Grandpa Steve.

Watching the zebras with Omie and Grandpa Steve.
Whoah! That went fast - check back for more exciting adventures in Utah!

10 comments:
Hey Lin-
Well that sucks that you are homeless but it looks like your family is taking great care of you! I love having family around it is great having help...enjoy it! Miss you!
Josie, you are so lucky to hang out with so many cool people....especially that Mom of yours.
I'm so jealous I had to come home...I miss peanut so bad. I want you to find out where you are going so I can go there...Did she like the zoo or the clinic better? Was there laughing involved like with Gun?
Oh, I want to eat those chubby little arms!
She is sooooooo happpy! I bet she is getting mauled by all your family. I want to get her and Drew together...although Drew is really into head butting lately.
She is sooo darling.
Love it! Those are wonderful pics! I am so missing you guys. I wish you were closer! I want you to be there when we have our new arrival. Hope you'll come to visit us!
Wowzers! You guys sure have been busy!
Linds, she's so SOOOOO cute! How long are you in SLC? Where are you headed from there??
Linds those pictures are so so so cute I love that I can spy on you whenever I want to! I hope you can come to Jenny's shower tomorrow. Call and have Gramma Kate ride with you and Amy. I don't think Celest is coming. I would love to kiss Josie's little neck again! xoxoxo Sis
Linds- I love the picture of the little peanut snuggling with her aunt amy! Too darling!
Post a Comment