Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful



I am so thankful for my little family. I'm thankful for a husband who takes such good care of me and always makes me feel appreciated, loved, protected and special. I'm thankful for a husband who lets me pick out a new washer and dryer, and then sneaks back and buys the ones I really wanted. I'm thankful for a daddy who changes his plans for a "really good dinner" at the request of a certain 2-year-old for chicken nuggets and a playground. I'm thankful for a daddy who will search high and low for that lost toy until he finds it (to squeals of delight from baby girl). I'm thankful that the baby girl knows "daddy will fix it." I'm grateful for a baby girl who hugs and kisses and snuggles. I'm so thankful for my family!!!

8 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

I am also thankful for your family. We love you guys so much and even though you don't know it you have been my life saver since I have been in NY. Just being able to see our family every few weeks has been the best and helped us all so much. We love you guys and can't wait to see you.

Sid said...

oh that was sweet linds! I love your family too! It's so nice to have good hubbies and wonderful kids!

Lorilee said...

I'm thankful for somebody like Ben who takes such good care of my little Linds. I know you will always be happy because him.
Josie and Ben are so lucky to have you, and I am so lucky to a bff like you.
gobble gobble

Angela said...

I´m so thankful you guys are our friends! We love you and miss you!

Jen Jenkins said...

Such a cute post Linds! Life is a whole lot sweeter when we have great families huh?

linds said...

don't you love "daddy fix it when he gets home"...it saves me every time. isabella does not even ask me to fix anything. great dads are the very best.

Gramma Annie said...

Happy Thankful:) I am thankful for you and your dear little family. xoxo

Liz said...

Hey Lindsay! I was happy to see your comment on my blog. I come and read yours often and just added you to my list. I hope that is ok. Your little josephine is a cutie!