Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ambulance Chaser

He-Man Benji and some of his co-workers ran in the McGuire Mud Run 10k last week, a fundraiser for military families. I don't think he really knew what he was getting into - It wasn't a usual 10k, but an obstacle course with muddy rivers to swim through, mud pits to crawl through, muddy cliffs to rappel down, mud hills to climb....basically just lots of mud. Their team, the Ambulance Chasers, took first place in the teams division, but their medals were given to someone else since they weren't at the awards ceremony - totally lame! I say they sue. Check out the Ambulance Chasers before:


PS: Ben did his own makeup

And after:

PPS: This is after one shower - it took about 10 more to get that makeup off! He looked like he was wearing Robert Smith-ish eyeliner for a day or so...I kinda liked it.

5 comments:

Paige said...

I love when Ben does his own makeup. Bless his little heart. I'd put money on it that Ben came up with the name for the team...He's such a nerd. And that is why I love him.

Sid said...

good job ben that looked rough!

Gramma Annie said...

Ben fyi everyone is wearing eyeliner to the Christmas party. xxoxoxox

emmy said...

Ben, I'm in for the eyeliner at the Christmas party if you are! That will be so much crazier than the splits contest last year... Linds, I need your new address, email it to me will you? emilycrowton@yahoo.com xoxo

Kirsten said...

Way to go Ben! If we get you some longer locks and a straw cowboy hat you could pass for Bret Michaels. Oh and we too need your new address. Email it to kirstenvigil@hotmail.com