

Although the Wiggles were a real treat (yes, Sexy Anthony did live up to his reputation- doing an impromptu scene from Dirty Dancing), the real reason we were drawn to Albany was to see our favorite New Yorkers. Josie has so much fun at TT and Uncle J.C.'s house - She holds Georgia as much as possible, and usually reverts back to being a tiny baby herself. Thank goodness Georgia is the sweetest cutie-pie who loves to share her things!

Her jumper...

Her binkies

Even her bath!
Georgia is so sweet and snuggly, we love her so much. I could hold her forever. She got her first tooth while we were there and she can already roll over - what a big girl in a tiny body!! Until next time....xoxoxo.

14 comments:
Fruit salad...Yummy Yummy!! Oh man I hate those old creepy dancing dudes with a passion. That's hill air force base that she fell sound asleep during that chaos. Love her. She looks so big in Georgia's bath but so tiny otherwise. Miss you guys.
I love the Wiggles!!! So Funny watching Jose getting sleepy...getting sleepy...maybe she was under their spell. xoxox
I love that picture of you with josie asleep. So cute!
Such cute pictures and love her trying to stay awake. Were the tickets more for you and Anthony or for Josie? Fess up. You too, Tiana.
i love the little clip of jos dozing off... I haven't stopped smiling since I watched it.
ps. love the miniature jazz jerseys.
Sexy Anthony didn't disappoint, he totally lived up to his name. Whit seriously if you heard he was coming in town wouldn't you do anything to get tickets to see his moves. I won't lie I was just as excited as Josie
What a cutie. I'm glad she enjoyed the wiggles. Miss you guys!
They are so cute together! I love the Jazz jerseys! We are going private on our blog, so if you could send me your email so we can send you an invite, that'd be great! my email is rachelargyle@yahoo.com
linds she is a doll! she is getting so big i can't believe it!
oh! i love how she was trying so hard to stay awake! she is so adorable!
Fun pics! I miss you guys!
Ben is the forever coolest uncle after that picture in his blues. I still can't believe that Nick's teacher didn't know who he was! The nerve! We are very slow this year but are sending josie's b-day present soon. love you!
As always- too cute! I love the clip- you can tell she just so wanted to stay awake but those big blues just couldn't make it!
P.S. will you email me your new home address? i have about 40 different emails for you so didn't know the best way to contact ya!
We have all those same things! I just posted a Jumper video! Funny!
Post a Comment