I am thankful for getting my "dose of Jose" before I go to bed. Seeing her sweet face will give me sweet dreams. Josie knows how to get in the zone when she is busy doing something she thinks is fun.
I love those little hands. I like the one in the background that is holding the rest of the shaving cream with all four fingers glued together. best photo/memory 2008.
ps. i was rolling about your 'what a rush' like 3 days after you typed it.
6 comments:
that is so cute I love how hard she's concentrating.
Omie here,
I am thankful for getting my "dose of Jose" before I go to bed. Seeing her sweet face will give me sweet dreams.
Josie knows how to get in the zone when she is busy doing something she thinks is fun.
Love you guys.
Sleep tight.
so precious!!!
I love those little hands. I like the one in the background that is holding the rest of the shaving cream with all four fingers glued together.
best photo/memory 2008.
ps. i was rolling about your 'what a rush' like 3 days after you typed it.
What a sweet little helper. I love how concentrated she is with her application of shaving cream.
Hey!! It's been years~ for real :-)
just wanted to say hi :) I found your blog while i was blog surfing~ I'm so glad I did!
Post a Comment