Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Identity

Originally this blog was authored by the Josie. It didn't last long, but I'm just getting around to getting my own blog identity (I figure it's time to stop hiding behind hers). So, if you get comments on your blog from a stranger named LC, don't worry, it's just me.

9 comments:

whit said...

Ooh, I would have been so excited if LC commented on mine, I would have thought it was Lauren Conrad and she was my big fan.... But I am more excited that you are LC.

lbb said...

HA! glad you established that. i DID wonder who the heck LC was...
BTW...4 years in S.Dakota? sister, you are my hero.

Paige said...

LC we miss you and can't wait to meet up in New York in a week. I love your new nick name and will be changing it in all my personal items.

Paige said...

oh sorry that is T not Paige

Paige said...

Now it is me...I thought LC (Lauren Conrad) from the hills read my blog and wanted to be my friend.

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

First thing I thought when I read this post...THE LC from The Hills. You know I am fan of The Hills, but a much bigger fan of kid-sister-type with a little girl named Josie.

Lindsay B. said...

raquel is going to be really confused now :)

Unknown said...

Like the new blog ID. I talked to your bro today at Corinne's home coming. He's so cute, made me miss you!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

We always liked having Josie comment on our blog, but we definately won't mind having you! :) Troy liked your comment about the apple pie! haha, good times. Good thing you're such a good sport!