Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Totally TG

We were so THANKFUL to be invited to the Bohn Thanksgiving Extravaganza '08! Brandon and Jamie are awesome- they are such a cute family and Josie was in heaven at their house. Mo and Geoff drove up from D.C. for the festivities - we had wonderful food and these friends are the best. Thanks again you guys!
I really slacked at capturing the whole event, the hosts, and the attendees, but here is the cutest little turkey:



Funny thing is Josie wore this dress to Thanksgiving last year - there are benefits to being a shrimp!



I found my true calling in life - just maybe a little too late. I am unhealthily addicted to rock band drums. Do you think any bands are looking for a dorky 28-year-old mom to play drums (side note: she can't play real drums, just rb ones)? I had to be pried away from them by my screaming-way past her bedtime-little one. Check out Mo's face - the best.



Ben wailin' on the git



Josie's signature "dumtick" twirl

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks SO fun! I have been wanting to try that out. Collin really isn't the musical type though. You look AMAZING (as usual), glad you guys had a fun thanksgiving!

Lorilee said...

um, I could eat you (and Jos) up. I love your focused face and your cute little blue jacket. I can't wait to run my fingers through that bob in a few short weeks.

morgan's face is perfect.

Unknown said...

Oh my heck! I'm so jealous. how fun. Yes, I do love Mo's face. That's awesome.

Morgan said...

Um, I thought we were both supposed to be posing hard core. Way to leave me hangin' dude!

Paige said...

Bean..Is that the juicy jacket I found at Lasty? Even cuter than I remembered. I am obsessed with rock band. We played over thanksgive with andrew and linds and I can't get enough. I'm glad you are into it. Christmas vaca it's on. And I talked Kritian into giving me his old school Nintendo 64. I can't wait to play games again. Love you..2 weeks til I see you guys!!!