
This first pic says a lot about our entire trip - we arrived at night while Josie was asleep, and this is the first moment she was awake. Right when she stepped outside I snapped this pic - she was so excited to play in the sun with her cousins that she was barely touching the ground!

Whether she was holding her favorite baby Nate...

Feeding him and hanging with her Auntie...

Giving uncle some sugar...

Being entertained by all of the fun toys...

Or being entertained by her sweet and adorable cousins...
- she loved every minute of it, and so did I.

One of my favorite things about this trip was watching my big sister with her kids. She is such an amazing mother and I feel like I have so much to learn from her and the way she so lovingly and patiently mothers her sweetie-pies. They are so lucky to have her as a mom and I'm so lucky to have her as my sister and such an amazing example of what a mother should be.

My sweetie-pie and the sweetest smile in the universe.

All of us. We had so much fun - I miss you all so much already!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Laurie and Matt for being the best hosts ever and letting us crash your sweet pad. Sorry TT and J-man that you caught this horrible cold!!! Feel better! Xoxo

7 comments:
That picture of her holding Nate is too funny- she looks a bit surprised by this "baby". You guys have such a good relationship with eachother, it is so fun to see, lucky ducks!
Sheesh, I'm crying my eyes out. I can't help it. Just like I told you in Target. It is normal for us to cry at the drop of a hat, but I'm not so sure how normal we are. But either way, I'm really glad you make me normal. I love Josie so much and just knowing that she signs Aunt when she hears my name makes me want to scoop her up and put her in my little pocket. You are so lucky to have such a sweet baby girl who is so affectionate already. I love her to pieces. She makes my heart melt. I'm a baby, I am going to stop rambling now.
looks like so much fun! don't cha just love siblings? you guys are all gorgeous, esp. josie!
I love peeking in on your lives. I love that you have each other. I love that you are best friends. I love that you are blessed. xoxosis
Omie here,
I totally agree with Gramma Annie. It is so precious to see your kids be best friends, love each other, and be so blessed to be given a glimpse of heaven through their lives. Even though I'm only related to most of you through Lindsey, I'm so thankful to have all of you in my life. Family is all that really matters--related or "adopted".
Can't wait to see little miss Jose in a few weeks. I'm planning on having lots of tea parties(herbal that is!) I've already corrupted Josie enough with her love of purses.
Sleep tight and we love you guys.
Love,
Omie
Lils... i love looking through your blog...so so cute! We love you and cant wait for it to warm up so we can play at the beach in NJ.
Linds we had so much fun with you guys. I'm just sorry you had this stupid cold while we were on vacation. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment