Good on ya Ben! Where do I get one of those? I have been having some weird contact with drugdealers..I would feel alot better with that under my pillow! xoxoxosis
Happy bday yesterday Linds! I was hoping my newest little nephew would be born yesterday so he would share your birthday. Alas, he decided Jessica needed to be in labor a few more hours and came on the 7th.
6 comments:
Good on ya Ben! Where do I get one of those? I have been having some weird contact with drugdealers..I would feel alot better with that under my pillow! xoxoxosis
Love the pic! And Happy Birthday Linds!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hey linds-tony loves the gun. He has one similar. Hope you have a great b-day! It was fun to talk to you today!
This pictures frightens me a little. Linds, did you get the weapon for your birthday? I hope you had a good one. Love you.
Happy bday yesterday Linds! I was hoping my newest little nephew would be born yesterday so he would share your birthday. Alas, he decided Jessica needed to be in labor a few more hours and came on the 7th.
AH...Linds, I really did keep thinking about you on Thursday. I hope you had a spectacular b-day and partied it up!
:) Mariss
Post a Comment