Friday, March 21, 2008

San Diego Sun

We flew to the kid conference by the seat of our pants. We are so happy to be here and Josie is in baby girl HEAVEN. She loves her cousins and aunties and uncles so much and they are so sweet to her. She learned to say Chloe today, and how to sign aunt and uncle!

Look closely at this pic of Jos in the outfit she wore on the plane. Notice the marker on her shirt and all over her face, and the chocolate milk all down the front of her shirt. We were trying our hardest to survive the 5 hour flight immediately followed by a 2 hour one.

Nice baby girl sharing her popsicle with her baby doll.

Josie and her real live baby doll Nate.

Playing by the pool with a tummy full of brownies.
We miss you Benji!!!

8 comments:

Anne said...

I think Josie looks much more put together than I would after seven hours of flying.

Lindsay B. said...

she is so cute! i love her little baby girl swimsuit. and that pic of her and nate is the cutest little thing ever.

(if you go back and read my comments on your postings I tend to use the words "cute" and "little" way too much...but what can i say? jos is just the cutest little girl!)

Sid said...

linds-looks like fun! What a sweet little girl. Have fun on your vacation.

whit said...

I bet you guys are all having fun. I agree with Annie, I look worse than Jose after travel - she is just colorful. I especially love the photo editing done on the live Nate doll, good work.

Gramma Annie said...

It looks like a great time was had by all! Josie and Nate are heavenly!xoxosis

Daniel said...

Lindsey - This post just stressed Jennie right out. She is flying from North Carolina alone with Parley. She needs some tips.

kaye said...

What a fun vacation! Josie's suit is darling and Nate really does look like a baby doll.

derrickfam said...

I need to see more pics of San Diego! I can't believe Josie did so well on the flight and you are still sane. What a little cutie. She is looking so old. And your little nephew is so chubs! I love it!