The other day Ben brought me home a present - - a dark chocolate candy bar with crystallized ginger in it. Josie spotted me eating a square and went bananas. She wanted some and she wasn't taking no for an answer. I normally would tell her no and explain why, but this time I thought I would let the chocolate speak for itself. What baby would like dark chocolate with ginger? So I gave her a little bite to prove to her that she wouldn't like it. Man, was that a BAD IDEA!!! She went into a chocolate feeding frenzy and was totally cuckoo for cocoa. She pried the rest of it out of my hands and finished it off.

Chocolate coma.

J is starting to talk and really understand so much - she put this bowl on and said "hat!"

She has been finding things around the house and repurposing them, here she was working with my slip - - et tu brute?

Another restyle.

Playing outside is her new favorite thing in the world. She wants to be outside no matter how cold it is. We don't have much of a lawn, so we just take laps around the house.
20 comments:
Little Josie reminds me so much of my Tallulah; those blue eyes the size of saucers, that hair, and the love of all food mom eats that immediately becomes hers. T is so obsessed with going outside that we have had to put door locks on the handles because she can unlock the doors and go out herself.
Linds, Josie really is looking big in these pics. Love that she loves dark chocolate. I think you are a better mom than myself. I am more like Britney Spears, I let Tessa have soda...probably once a week I take her to get chicken nuggets and sprite at Wendy's. I should take parenting lessons. :)
She needs to come and hang with us for a while. She and Caroline would bond over chocolate.
Omie checking in,
I needed a little Dose of Jose before I went to sleep and I was pleasantly surprised to see her sweet, smiley,
precious angel face. I'm all for the dark chocolate craving Josie has. Just another habit she picked up from her Omie. First purses, now dark chocolate!
Love You Guys and have fun playing outside.
she is so cute, Es is totally obsessed with chocolate too! she calls it "cochlate" and eats a hershey kiss
with the wrapper still on mind you every time we visit Josh at his office......
she is so cute, Es is totally obsessed with chocolate too! she calls it "cochlate" and eats a hershey kiss
with the wrapper still on mind you every time we visit Josh at his office......
She is so dang funny! ella isn't much of a sweet person, she prefers chips just like tony, they eat salt and vinegar like they are going out of style!
what a fun age she's at... getting into things and being so creative!!
My sister's kids are cuckoo for dark chocolate too. Little kids and chocolate always reminds me of the "hyper-hypo" SNL skit with Mike Meyers...I love you ya know.
she seems so mature! that chocolate ginger sounds interesting, yet good. i can't blame josie. it sounds like she and jack could play outside together forever.
I want to see her right this minute. I think you should change your flight and come on saturday with the rest of us. We can't wait that day and a half to see you.
Oh she is so cute and I am so glad she is getting a taste of the good chocolate. I HATE milk choco. I can't wait to see you both in a week.
I can't believe how big she's getting! She's soooo cute.
YES...This is what I like to hear. What a little cutie pie.
dark chocolate? no way.
we sell some dark chocolate kava bars at my work. maybe I'll send you guys some of those....then she'll really get addicted. but make sure she doesn't operate any heavy machinery after she eats it (it says so on the wrapper)
oh she is soooo adorable!!! i wish i could here her voice. as i'm looking at the pictures i want to reach out and squeeze her. i know you here this all the time but really, little josie couldn't be cuter. i guess with two cute parents what can you expect.
Ok, that last picture she looks EXACTLY like BeN! Funny. What is it about the slips?!?!? Marlee loves mine too. Weirdos. Anyway, thatnks again for the package. It was so sweet and cute. I totally spaced getting you're thank you card out and we are leaving for Spring Break in about 45 minutes, but THANK YOU THANK YOU again!
She is a girl after my own heart!
Linds...she is so cute. I love the bottom picture with her half smile!
Ok she IS going to be an artist....Bowl for a hat, slip for a cape,knowing what you are thinking and of course dark chocolate with ginger....I will want one of her paintings next to my Mary original! xoxosis
Post a Comment