When can she start?? I would love to see that sweet face helping at my house! I got your package today. Thank you SOOO much. The onesie is DARLING! Did you make it? You are such a good friend, I seriously wish we would have had more time together out here...we miss you!
Oh, Linds, I just want to kiss her! And, I think she looks extra cool in her apple jammies because Tessa has those exact ones too! Is that any surprise? ha.
Boy, could I use my sweet Josie now to help me fold laundry. Not only it would it be easier but a lot more fun too. I saw the cutest ironing board and iron at "Hip & Humble" the other day and thought how much Josie would like that. I wanted it because it was so cute. Love You Guys, Omie
Geez...Cinder*f-in*rella!!! Man she looks tiny next to the broom and standing in the dish washer. I was wishing I had a small child to walk on my back right, although I don't think her lbs would do the trick. Only two weeks til I get to see her little face. Keep working on Aunt Paige hhh.
11 comments:
When can she start?? I would love to see that sweet face helping at my house! I got your package today. Thank you SOOO much. The onesie is DARLING! Did you make it? You are such a good friend, I seriously wish we would have had more time together out here...we miss you!
She's like a mini Snow White. The seven dwarves would totally dig her.
Oh, Linds, I just want to kiss her! And, I think she looks extra cool in her apple jammies because Tessa has those exact ones too! Is that any surprise? ha.
Josie is such a sweetheart and such a helper!!! I can't wait for Jay to start earning his keep!
Good early training Linds. Did you read Sink Reflections to her at night?
One-handed Omie here,
Boy, could I use my sweet Josie now to help me fold laundry. Not only it would it be easier but a lot more fun too. I saw the cutest ironing board and iron at "Hip & Humble" the other day and thought how much Josie would like that. I wanted it because it was so cute.
Love You Guys,
Omie
Geez...Cinder*f-in*rella!!! Man she looks tiny next to the broom and standing in the dish washer. I was wishing I had a small child to walk on my back right, although I don't think her lbs would do the trick. Only two weeks til I get to see her little face. Keep working on Aunt Paige hhh.
Too cute! So nice to have a girl first...Emmy was cleaning all my bathrooms by age 6...xoxoxslavemastersis
looks like you're a slave driver linds. :)
girl's gotta earn her keep.
I'm glad she's learning her organization skills at an early age.
Linds- your so lucky you have some help! What a cute helper too. love the jammies!
Linds, does jos have any experience in the yard? Ange and I could use some help with our Spring clean-up :)
P.S. happy belated birthday to the cutest mom in the world (next to my own of course)
Post a Comment