Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chicken Little

Turn your sound up...

12 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh my word! Or should I say "Oh my BIRD"? I love that she knows how to put her hands under her arms and shake side to side. I also like your blog about your helper for hire. Consider her hired. :) We really need to come out there and visit you guys. Is there a certain time of the year that would work best for you guys?

Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten said...

Goodness Gracious! Sorry about that. Not sure what happened. It posted my comment for times. :)

Andria said...

She is so darn cute! Love that she knows the chicken dance....

Paige said...

You should teach her the cupid shuffle!!! My favorite part is Ben laughing in the back ground. Love her.

linds said...

what a funny lady...i love that she opens and closes the book, fun again and again.

whit said...

She is unbelievable! Did Ben teach her the head waggle with the arm movements?

Tonya Bennett said...

How stinking cute is she! I loved hearing your laugh...it makes me miss you! Josie's head wobble is priceless!

Sid said...

Linds- she is so funny! I love it! What a cutie

Anonymous said...

That is freaking fantastic...I love that...I watched it like 3 times. P.S. Do you guys call Ben's mom Oma...? That is what we call Matt's mom!