I haven't been my usual posting self lately - and here's why...I owe something huge to my best bud Courty for introducing me to a new book that has changed my life!!! It's called
Sink Reflections by Marla Cilley and it's all about finally getting your life organized and your house clean. I have struggled with being organized and clean my whole life - - and I finally get it! My house is so clean and I feel so organized and efficient. I've started being on time everywhere I go (WEIRD!) and getting so much more done than usual. Ben is wondering who I am and what I've done with his wife.
So the reason I haven't been posting as much is that I've been obsessed with organizing. The good news is, I'm just about done! Every nook and cranny...
8 comments:
So do you have any good advice to share? Or do I need to read the book? I LOVE getting new tips and ideas from people (I'm kind of obsessed with organizing too...its almost embarrassing. But you wouldn't think so if you came to my house right now)!
You go GIRL!!! There IS just something about a plastic bin, garbage bags filled with useless junk, an organized file cabinet, etc. I am no pro, but I've been inspired along the way by books like that, or TV shows on organizing your life, etc. And, it's so true. I think if overall your house is organized, it is amazing how much more efficient I am. It's like, if I don't get myself showered and ready for the day, I am not as productive and not as good of a Mommy. For some reason, a shower and something other than sweats on makes me feel better, therefore I do more and am a better person. Ya know? Although, I think you were at your pinnacle already, so if you say you're in tip top shape now, I'd love to meet this new you. :)
I wondered why you were up and in the car by nine am the other day to get errands done. And I got my email confirmation from UPS, so I know you checked off..Mailing Paige's Picture. Good job Bean. I am on a kick too. I cleaned my closet out this weekend and got rid of 3 garbage bags full of clothes. Man It was way over due.
I want to see pics of the organized product.... I don't know if I'd like to look at anything more. Glad the book provided you and Court with organization rehab.
I forgot to tell you that I love the Sorry So Slacky...Sorry so sloppy is making a comeback. I'm going to have to start writing more notes to people.
Good girl Linds!!!! I can't do ANYTHING until my "chores" are done...no sewing or quilting or painting....but I am uptight...NOOO!xoxosis
okay, so answer to prayer for me, lindsey!
i need organization! i love stuff organized, but lack the motivation!
i've gotta read the book.
congrats to your hubby on being a captain! gotta love a man in a uniform!!
Way to go Linds! I always feel much better when my hosue is clean. I'm just wondering how you do it when you have more kids? I'm struggling and there's only 4 of us and one can't even walk!
Post a Comment