

The poor thing is sleeping after having a morning of pure hell at the doctor's office - her doctor wanted to do some blood tests and so I took her into the lab. They couldn't find her vein, and 15 minutes, 1,000 tears, and 2 bandaged arms later they let us go. The nurse was really funny, lucky for him - because if he had not been so nice I might have given him a knuckle sandwich for torturing my sweet girl.
PS: I realized the blood tests sound a little scary with no explanation - they are just for lead and anemia. Her pediatrician does them with every new patient.

8 comments:
Too funny! A lot of friends have said that kids go through a stage where they put things on their head. My friend's kid put his entire bowl of cereal (milk and all) on his head. What did she have to have blood drawn for? :(
Linds, little Josie is so cute and funny. Those little funny moments are what's so great.
So funny. I love when they have their funny sides come out! She is a cutie!
doug and i both laughed so hard at the top picture, the look on her face is priceless! i love her!
It's a good thing kids forget or at least get over those shots pretty fast. It can be so traumatic! Sometimes I think its harder on the mom to watch them go through it. Poor little Josie, and poor you! Good thing she's so funny to cheer you both up! She is so adorable in that crib.
sounds like she is just as funny as her mommy.
sorry about the needles, I can't even imagine.
She cracks me up. I love when we ichat how she just wanders around. You got an easy one there. We need to get her and Drew on ichat. He's obsessed.
Lindz, Josie is seriously the cutest kid ever. I cannot get over that top picture. I have to blow that one up poster size or something....
Post a Comment