Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blowing kisses, just learning!

13 comments:

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Linds, these posts made me smile. Josie is adorable, and walking so good! Tessa does a few signs too. They are learning so quick at this age, it just amazes me!

the youngs said...

I just laughed outloud. How the heck are kids so dang cute...'specially the Josie Peanut!

whit said...

E and Caroline are having me play these videos over and over while they laugh at them - Josie is so dang cute.

Matt and Debbie said...

What a sweetie! Those were pretty cute!! The only sign I ever taught my boys was 'more' and they ended up just putting their fingers together instead of one finger against the other palm, but it worked. She's adorable. I can't believe she's a little toddler already!

Paige said...

That is seriously F ing funny. It looks like it hurts!! I couldn't stop laughing. More vids please. It's like she is performing in a little cage. I miss her like crazy.

Kim said...

I can't stop laughing that is so cute. At least she's trying.

Lorilee said...

it's like she needs some protective lab glasses while she is learning to blow kisses. she is so cute....i have watched it 4 times and can't stop laughing.

Mandi said...

So cute! She's so funny. I love that stage, they literally learn something new every day. Miss you guys!
P.S. I am SO computer retarded, how do you upload videos on here? Do you have to have a straight connection from Camera to computer?

linds said...

oh linds, she is such a cutie...i love her kisses.

Anonymous said...

Oh man....I miss her so bad. I seriously bawl when I read your blogs. For real.
I have replayed this clip at least 100 times...can't get enough of it

derrickfam said...

That is so cute...I watched that like 3 times in a row. She and Drew are a match made in heaven. Totally something he would do. I think we should get those 2 ichatting asap.

Kirsten said...

Linds, too funny! She does a good imitation of Sesame Street's honker character. :)

Gramma Annie said...

That is so cute...I'm afraid she might get a nose bleed ! xoxoxsis