
Josie getting so big. How many times a day do I say this?? About 100. I love her so much - I feel like the Grinch when his heart gets so big with love that it breaks out of the mold. I love watching her grow, she is such a little smarty pants. She LOVES her Baby Singing Time and can sign "signing time" when she wants to watch it. She knows all the signs and I could never say no to anything when she signs it to me. She's just learning what 'no' means, and walks around saying "no, no, no" while pointing to things I've told her she couldn't touch. At church yesterday she met a little boy with Hot Wheels and fell in love with them (it's Monday and her dad already made sure she has 2 of her own, an Audi and a Hummer). She LOVES other kids and plays so sweetly with them. The little boy at church kept taking toys from her and she was okay with it. She was sharing and being so cute - until he took her bracelet and she got the saddest look on her face and started crying "no, no, no!" She loves her dad so much and walks around signing 'dad' randomly throughout the day. It's so sweet that she can tell me that she's thinking of him while he's at work. She is so sweet and snuggly, giving me hugs and kisses all day long. She is going through a phase of being VERY attached and I'm loving the extra snuggles I get from her. She loves playing with my jewelry and will carefully pick through the bracelets and rings and put them on. She begs me to let her play with my wedding ring and she'll slip it on her tiny finger and look at it. She begs her dad to pull out his guitar - pointing at it saying "Tar! Tar!" She started singing with me in church on Sunday, kind of humming along while I sang. She was mimicking the chorister and waving her arms around.
She is my most amazing blessing and I am so humbled that I am so lucky to be her mother. Just a little tribute and update on the little Miss.

13 comments:
Geez Bean...I'm crying my eyes out. I am missing that little peanut so so much. I can remember when Nick and Chloe learned to sign and I would give them whatever they wanted cuz it was so dang cute. I love it. I'm extra humbled to be her favorite aunt. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I might be like aunt gloria, and I'm okay with it. As long as I keep having nieces and nephews, I'm good.
We were just watching Signing Time today. Caroline used to know all of the episodes and then we hadn't watched in a while. Today, she started signing them all again, even Eli still loves it, esp. the sign for hippo. I need to get Joey doing it.
Dave and I were just talking about how much we love our kids but we are just in awe of Caroline - we are suckers for her. It must be daddys and little girls. I'm long winded.
P - I loved your Aunt Gloria when I was little, she was so nice and loving - you are her times 10million zillion kabillion.
Linds, how cute is Josie, and this age? I hear you on all that! She is so cute, I hope I can see her before she moves past this toddler stage!
linds, you are so freaking cute. how lucky is josie to have such wonderful, loving parents!
Hey Lindsay!
I finally got on the blog - Great-Grandpa showed me how! What a darling - she will by my desktop picture for this week! I love how musical she is. If I were there, I would sign with her!
Love,
Great-aunt Julee
Omie Kerstin,
Josie is the most precious bug that I could ever imagine. I'll have to find the Signing Show so I can learn how to talk to her next week when we come to visit. I look forward to singing our "We Like Ducks" song with Josie.
Hopefully I can remember the clever words that we came up with.
Love You Guys,
Omie Kerstin
linds- So cute! i love this stage when they just are little people and their personalities are really starting to show! hope you guys are doing well!
She is so blessed to have you as her dear sweet loving mom. xoxoxsis
That is so cute! She does sound like she's growing up! Good for her to have such wonderful parents! Sometimes I wonder if that "awe" of seeing your child do new things for the first time ever goes away. I still do it daily with Jacob, who is now 3!
That is so sweet! It's crazy how much you can love your child I totally know how you feel. And I love that she can sign, I already have Van watching signing times I'm hoping he'll be able to start telling me what he's thinking, but probably not for a while I don't think he really gets it.
she is awesome linds...keep up the good work.
Reading that makes me so excited to be a mommy.
I remember when I used to play with your jewelry, and would try on your rings and bracelets.... it was so much fun so I know how Josie feels.
Ahhhh....P and I are twinners. I am crying my eyes out. I need to see Josie ASAP....and you and Benj too of course
Post a Comment