Tuesday, April 10, 2007
"I'm kind of a big deal..."
No pictures with this post, just a story of my exciting morning. I was listening to my favorite show on Martha Stewart radio on Sirius, "Homegrown," and I finally got the courage to call and ask them a question about my dying hydrangeas. This lady answered and asked me what my question was, and then she put me right on!! I was so nervous. It was so funny to hear, "and now we have a question from Lindsey in South Dakota..." I was dying. The funniest part was when I was telling Ben about it (he was taking a shower and missed my 5 minutes of fame) he said, "That's awesome! You should blog about that."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are kind of a big deal..I wish I could have heard it...I can just hear you all nervous style. That is pretty funny. They just didn't know the answer so they said you bought the wrong kind. They aren't fooling me.
I'm freaking out!!! I can't believe that Linds.. that is so awesome. Did you actually talk to Martha herself?
Congrats on your 5 minutes....I'm still waiting for mine.
HHH, not Martha, Margaret Roach. She's the editor-in-chief of all of Martha's magazines.
lindsey -
i don't know if you know me, but let's just say you picked a great name for that cute little girl! i keep seeing josie this and josie that on all these related blogs and it has me doing double takes. she's so cute! anyway, i was a chio from 95-99. just thought i'd say congrats. and i'm jealous...i'm a huge martha fan. how are the hydrangeas?
Post a Comment