Friday, April 27, 2007

Holy big girl Batman!!


Josie is learning all sorts of sweet new skills. Although she hasn't learned any bow hunting or numchuck skills yet, hers are still pretty exciting. Last night at Relief Society I looked over and she was chowing down on crackers out of my friend Sarah's hand! She was eating them like a starving little bird - it was so funny.

Today's new skill is her sippy cup - I'm pretty sure she just thinks it's another toy. Every once in a while she'd get a taste of that watered down apple juice, then she'd stop and hold the cup out to look at it - hmmm, tastes better than my other toys!



Love that serious face.

6 comments:

Lorilee said...

I love that serious face too. She looks so cute there.

Morgan said...

Linds, she is so cute I think my ovaries just imploded.

J.C. & Tiana said...

I love josie, she is so cute. I miss all of you.

derrickfam said...

LInz...She is to die for. I love the sippy pics. She's getting so old! Was that her first real food? You gotta get the Gerber puffs. They die for them and they can't choke on them because they dissolve really fast.

Is that Morgan LYON COTTI!! Hi! I'm laughing my head off from your comment.

Paige said...

Bean..She is so cute. Does that mean I get to feed her cookies and ice cream next time I see her? I can't wait if thats the case. She is so sweet. I swear you should give all 13 pounds of her more crackers..More often. Miss you Peanut.

Anonymous said...

Man, every day I hop on to see more pics of Josie. I can't get enough of her! From what I hear, she is quite the little genius. And I love that serious look she's got going on. Soon she will have the "Blue Steel" down pat.