Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dog Pile!!! Er, Cat, Daddy, Baby Pile...


I ran some errands this morning and came home to the cutest scene I've seen yet....

Today I realized that Josie has totally figured out what she's supposed to do when she sees a camera - it's so funny, she'll smile every time I point the camera at her. Here are a few examples...

2 comments:

Paige said...

Jos..i love how cute your hair is combed in that second pic. Now if you would just grow some more, I could put them in piggies. I always pictured baby clark to be a toe head with little piggies. I can't wait. But never mind I'd rather you stay little. Miss you like crazy.

Lorilee said...

I don't know what I love better.. Scratchy resting his (her?) head on Josie's shoulder or Ben's garments.

One things for sure though, I LOVE Josie's smiles.