Wednesday, April 18, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTY!


27 years ago today, Courtney Kindergarten Miles arrived here on earth. For the past few weeks, I've been contemplating this post, what I could say, and what totally embarassing pics I could post. Even though I did find some pretty sweet pics, the point of this post, on this very special day, is to let everyone who reads this know how much I love my best friend - and how I can't imagine my life without her!! I have a million funny stories and hilarious memories, but here are some random facts you might not know about Court:
1. She eats pepperoni as a snack.
2. She butters her saltine crackers.
3. She is an amazing fisherwoman.
4. She is a splurge shopper - I love shopping with her!
5. She is an outstanding pianist (although she hides that talent under a bushel)
6. She doesn't like cake - get her something else for her b-day!
7. She paints like Michelangelo - and she was Michelangelo the Ninja Turtle for Halloween once.
9. She likes to drive with one foot out the window.
10. She loves a man in uniform.
These pictures speak for themselves, but I think even when we're 90 (and wearing Easy Spirits) we'll still be just as goofy and geeky as we were at 18. Love ya Court!!!

9 comments:

the youngs said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!! Welcome to 27--woowee!!

Marissa

Paige said...

Courty...Happy birthday! I will never forget Spring Break 99'. I went clubbing that night and you decided to stay home, but it looks like you guys had just as much fun. Grandma (barbara girl) would be so proud you made her clothes look so hip...Hardly! Anyway..My favorite memory was the big telephone prank when we lived in the chi o house. You were supposed to go on that weekend smowmobiling trip with spencer (Mexican Pancho Wearing Wierdo) and Brock called and yelled at you for not going and pretended to be MPWW. I loved to you squirm for a couple of days. I'm glad lindsey has such cute, fun friends that I can call my own. Maybe Rocky will put on a sexy soldier outfit for your birthday tonight!!!

Paige said...

P.S. I love the Courtney Kinergarten story..

Lorilee said...

Those are the greatest pictures of all time. I hope you both have them framed in your houses.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURT!
I love what you wrote about Court, Linds.. it brought a tear to my eye. Courtney is one of the greatest people on the planet, and I feel so lucky to know her and call her one of my best friends. I mean, what other girl do you know who likes to snack on pepperoni?

derrickfam said...

Ohhhhh.....I feel so special guys! You are the best Linz...THat was the nicest thing ever. I have been laughing all morning about these pics. I haven't seen them in years. That was the funnest trip. I love you to death!! Thanks so much for the best b-day present/blog ever!

derrickfam said...

ps: Paige, I thought I had rid myself of the memory of sweet sweet poncho spencer. ha ha ha ha. That's the best. I was crazy to let him slip away...

Tia said...

I seriously don't know how, but I've seen all of these pics before. They are so funny!!! You guys are going to be the best looking grandma's around.

Happy Birthday Court!

Emily said...

I am seriously crying I am laughing so hard, you guys could be the next golden girls......!
Happy B-day Court!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah marie. said...

these pictures are amazing..especially the bottom one!