Friday, April 20, 2007

Bird, bird, bird....bird is the word!




4 comments:

Lorilee said...

I want Josie's hand-me-down clothes, including the pink checkered vans. She's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

J.C. & Tiana said...

I love how big her smile is. She looks so cute, and she is getting so big and old..Wow it's wierd to think she's only been here for 6 months i can't remember what it was like before she got here.


Tiana

Paige said...

I am crazy in love with the bird nerd. I love the shorts. They are even cuter on little peanut. I love the vans, love the teeth, love everything...Love it. It makes me miss her so bad my heart hurts. She is so dang happy.

Tia said...

I thought I was the only Back to the Beach fan out there...(I'm assuming you're referencing the Pee Wee song) or I could be wrong. Josie is soooooooooo cute!