Oh man...Isn't she just the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you?! Kids are so awesome. They are so dang hard sometimes, but more rewarding than anything else. josie is a dream.
Cute jos..I love your little cute smile. You are a dream subject for Aunt P..I'm sure you will get used to me following you around with a camera for the next long while. I appreciate you being trained early. Sure do miss your little Peeny Piney PO!!!
You're definitely right C-money, she is definitely the most amazing thing ever - this pic just melts my heart because I think it captures her little personality to a T. I feel so lucky that I get to look at this cute little face all day long!!!
Josie is so cute.... I know I feel like I have to have another one because I am pinching and squeezing Esmae all day long, she needs a sibiling to get a break!
6 comments:
I clicked on the photo to see her tiny teeth.. they are so cute, she is so cute.
Oh man...Isn't she just the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you?! Kids are so awesome. They are so dang hard sometimes, but more rewarding than anything else. josie is a dream.
Cute jos..I love your little cute smile. You are a dream subject for Aunt P..I'm sure you will get used to me following you around with a camera for the next long while. I appreciate you being trained early. Sure do miss your little Peeny Piney PO!!!
You're definitely right C-money, she is definitely the most amazing thing ever - this pic just melts my heart because I think it captures her little personality to a T. I feel so lucky that I get to look at this cute little face all day long!!!
That comment made me a little teary..I know thats hard to believe..
Josie is so cute....
I know I feel like I have to have
another one because I am pinching
and squeezing Esmae all day long, she needs a sibiling to get a break!
Post a Comment