I forgot how much I love belly chains. She is so cute. Mom and I are laying in my bed looking at these pics and it is making us miss her like crazy. I was in Old Navy today and saw some back to school clothes for kids and I started thinking about how someday Jos will go to Pre-school and I got all teary. I'm getting ahead of myself. But she is getting so big so fast. I can't stand it. Give her a kiss for me.
So darling! Gramma Maud used to carry whole wheat "panny cakes" in her purse for me and Joey to snack on when we were with her! Must be a family thing......xoxoxox
I have the same feeling about summer slipping away. It makes my stomach hurt to think about it. I keep telling Zack we need to move to California so I don't get depressed. I love the sweet sleeping picture!
11 comments:
Linds, is it possible for any child to get more precious?
Does she have a belly chain on in that last picture? She is beyond wonderful.
I love the pancake at the beach picture! She is a doll.
I forgot how much I love belly chains. She is so cute. Mom and I are laying in my bed looking at these pics and it is making us miss her like crazy. I was in Old Navy today and saw some back to school clothes for kids and I started thinking about how someday Jos will go to Pre-school and I got all teary. I'm getting ahead of myself. But she is getting so big so fast. I can't stand it. Give her a kiss for me.
What a sweetie! I can't believe how big Josie is getting. She is such a cutie! Miss you guys!
pancakes + beach = pure heaven
I love J's rib cage (and that cute little suit)
Awww...love her cute piggy tail and stylish glasses! I am sad summer is going fast too!
"Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile"
She's too cute! :)
So darling! Gramma Maud used to carry whole wheat "panny cakes" in her purse for me and Joey to snack on when we were with her! Must be a family thing......xoxoxox
so darling linds- i can't believe how big she is. I am missing summer already!
I have the same feeling about summer slipping away. It makes my stomach hurt to think about it. I keep telling Zack we need to move to California so I don't get depressed.
I love the sweet sleeping picture!
Post a Comment