We had so much fun at T and the J-man's. We loved snuggin' sweet Georgia and she is getting so big (in a tiny sort of way) and adorable! She makes the cutest little squaking/talking noises that are so funny. At any given moment you could hear "I hold! I hold!" - Josie begging to hold Gigi - "please!" She loves her little cousin. And who wouldn't? Could she get any cuter?


The J bird maxin' and enjoying some Wiggle-action.
Click here for the full story.
8 comments:
It's about f-in time you blogged. I love that she says...Josie-phine. Her face in the picture melts my heart. How cute that she loves babies and is such a good nanny. I remember watching the Wiggles with Nick and Chloe and I constantly had the Fruit salad...Yummy yummy stuck in my head. Drove me nuts. I can't wait to see you guys. It can't be soon enough. Love ya...
Oh well I quite enjoyed getting to know the wiggles and sexy Anthony. I can't wait till Gigi is older and we get to watch the wiggles all the time so I can see all of Anthony's moves. We LOVED...LOVED...LOVED, having you guys here and are already counting down the day's till your back, 4 more day's to be exact. We miss you and will see you soon. Love Ya!!!
I am so glad you two little fams are having so much fun so far away! I can't stop laughing at the photo in the tub!!! Gigi looks just like a rubber doll! Josie is so lucky to have a real doll..unlike Lars....xoxox p.s. thanks for your prayers. I love you.
I'm glad you guys are back! When are you moving to base?!! :) I can't wait!
I just read your comment. Are you sure you don't want to see Tops in Blue again?! LOL!
Let me know if you want to do any of the other stuff so we can go together!
why is that josie-phine the cutest girl i have EVER seen. seriously. i wish she were mine!
Josie is seriously smaller than Georgia! That little petite bug; she's as cute as a bug's ear. Cousins are the best, and it's great to see her maximize her time. Love that car seat picture, by the way.
She is so freakin cute. Sounds to me like she's ready for a little brother or sister?!?! She's a BIG helper!
Post a Comment