Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby G

T didn't have any pics of the baby girl in her adorable blessing dress, so we took some while she was here. Here are a few of my faves...





10 comments:

Angela said...

Too cute!! The last picture is my favorite! How sweet!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

You really do have great genetics in your family...baby Georgia is stunningly pretty. Just like her Aunt Lindsey and cousin Josie!

Gramma Annie said...

I love her in all white! Her hair is just like Paigie's when she was a baby! xoxoxox

J.C. & Tiana said...

oh Linds seriously I can't say thank you enough. I love all the pictures there beautiful I couldn't ask for anything better. We had so much fun with you guys and were all ready for another beach trip. We miss you

whit said...

She is so gorgeous!!! Like her mama.

Los Smiths said...

such cute shots! i love the little smurk in the second one...she's gonna be trouble!

Lorilee said...

she is a total doll.

ps. just jumped on your link to bobby light for a quick refresher of how funny it is. watched the entire video and it made my night.

Anonymous said...

She has changed so much already.. She is beautiful!

Lindsay B. said...

she is so gorgeous! i can't wait to see all of you guys again - when are you ALL moving back to Utah?!?

Tonya Bennett said...

Awww Lindsey great job the the pictures! I love her little bracelet and her hair is adorable!