

Lately you will rarely see this baby girl without her baby doll. She is such a good little mama - feeding her when she's hungry, pushing her in the stroller, or "makey dinner" for her. Today she moved her little chair in front of the t.v. and set the doll up in it then asked me to turn on Baby Signing Time for "baby doll." One of my favorite things so far has been watching her be creative and learn to pretend. Tonight she brought all of her hair bows into the living room and put them together and told me "I makey dinner." Then she tells me dinner's ready - and it's waffles! Yum! I love grosgrain waffles!

8 comments:
How cute is that! She does with her doll everything you do with her! I guess we need to start being careful with what we do :)
I love Josie! I'm so glad she's friends with Bailey. Maybe she'll be Bailey's first BFF! :)
I love grosgrain waffles!!! Yum. She is such a cutie pie. I can't stand to be away from her. She is going to be feeding Georgia grosgrain waffles next time she sees her. Can you post more? I'm having withdrawls.
I love love that top picture, she is so cute and love her little dress with tights.
i love it! their little imaginations just are so sweet!
she is such a big girl! i can't believe how much she is talking. seeing their imagination start to kick in has got to be one of the greatest things to witness!
I love tiny gorls who play "mommy." Adorable.
Hope your husband is back -- I never sleep when Chris is gone, either. It is always a pleasure to peek in on your life -- if you're ever coming down to DC, let me know!
I agree with Paige, post more!!! She is such a little strawberry (meaning juicy, delicious, sweet). Love her and her mothering ways.
I love watching pretend time.....
It is by far my favorite thing to watch them do!!
So hilarious.
Post a Comment